Registration FormsIronman Sign Up Team (of 4) Sign Up
To complete the online entry for the 2019 Transmoto 12-Hour @ Batemans Bay, powered by Husqvarna, here is what you need to know…
- Team name (Teams only):
- Team category (for Teams only): Open, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Media & Promoters, Chook Chasers
- Captain name and email address (Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Motorcycle (make, model/capacity, year)
- Date of birth and age
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile number(s)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence? If ‘Yes’, provide current MA Licence number and expiry date. If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club? If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event)
- T-Shirt size (for official event T-Shirt)
Here are some important things you need to know:
- You must read and agree to the event’s Terms & Conditions prior to entering
- Payment is accepted via Mastercards and Visa credit cards only
- Ironman Entry is $350 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
- Team (of 4) Entry is $1000 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
NOTE: There are no split payments
As the 12-Hour has limited entries and is likely to sell out very quickly, we encourage keen participants get in early to avoid disappointment. Included in the entry fee is: team transponder and timing services, Motorcycling NSW race permits, camping, parking, an 12-Hour T-shirt, a Competitor Bag that includes all sorts of sponsors’ products, entertainment and, most importantly, access to ride an exclusive track with your mates and create some awesome memories.
Note also that, while amusing team names are part and parcel at Transmoto’s events, it’s important that entrant’s real names appear on any documentation – especially the One Event Competition Licence (OECL) because it is a legal contract for your insurance. Illegitimate names (such as I.P. Freely, Phil McGroin and Bush Whacker) will void the OECL and insurance, meaning an additional $80 fee would have to be paid (in cash) at Rider Registration. Don’t risk it.
For further event information, visit: www.transmoto.com.au/enduroevents