GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Transmoto Tribe is owned and operated by 3CMG Pty Ltd. Your submittal of a membership account with 3CMG Pty Ltd indicates your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set forth below. 3CMG Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any stage.
A Transmoto Tribe membership costs $98 AUD or $159 AUD for Transmoto Tribe + (Billed Annually) for a 12 month period. Confirmation of your membership indicates your acceptance to be charged the membership fees displayed during the sign up process. Membership fees will continue to be charged after the completion of your 12 month membership term. 3CMG Pty Ltd will automatically charge the account nominated during the registration period, unless otherwise cancelled by you.
A Transmoto Tribe membership gives you 48 hour priority entry to all Transmoto Events within the 12 Month membership period you have paid for.
Cancellation of a Transmoto Tribe Membership
Members are able to cancel their accounts at any time; however, please note that no refunds will be issued. This can be done in the account section of https://tribe.transmoto.com.au/my-account/ under the ‘Subscriptions’ tab by clicking ‘CANCEL’. 3CMG Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel a membership account at any time. Notice of cancellation of your subscription will be given through email.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Transmoto Tribe Member Pack
All new members of Tribe will receive a ‘ Transmoto Tribe Member Pack’ . This gift is a once-off for new members and will be sent to the address nominated in your membership account. Bonus Gifts are not exchangeable. All bonus gifts are for Australian residents only with an Australian postal address.
Use of Contact Information
Completion of a membership asks for contact information such as an email address. We use contact data from subscription accounts to send the user promotional material from 3CMG Pty Ltd and some of our partners. Users may opt –out of receiving any promotional material by emailing email@example.com or by clicking Opt-out on a promotional email. The account holders contact information is also used to contact when necessary. Confirmation of your account indicates your acceptance of this.
Transmoto Tribe is owned and operated by 3CMG Pty Ltd. All content appearing on the site including Images, video, text, logos, icons & site design, are the property of 3CMG Pty Ltd. No content may be copied or reproduced without 3CMG Pty Ltd.’s permission. Please contact us for use of information.
TRANSMOTO TRIBE THOR GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering THE TRANSMOTO TRIBE THOR GIVEAWAY (the “Contest”), you (“Contestant” or “you”) agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Contest Rules”). By signing up to a yearly subscription to Transmoto Tribe you are entering the Contest, you signify that you have read, understand, and agree to the Contest Rules. Should you object to any term or condition of the Contest Rules, your only recourse is to not participate in the Contest.
Item 1: Promoter
Name: 3CMG PTY LTD
Postal Address: PO Box 603 AVALON BEACH NSW 2107
Item 2: Competition
Name: TRANSMOTO TRIBE THOR GIVEAWAY
Start Date: 09/09/20
End Date: 17/09/20
Item 3 Prize Details
1x Set of Thor Backout Pulse Gear
Prize value of $230 retail.
Item 4 Minimum Age For Entrants 18
- How can I enter? Entrants must fill out the entry details on tribe.transmoto.com.au and tell us in 25 words of less “why you deserve a new kit”
- Who is running the Competition? The Promoter’s details and associated parties are listed in Item 1 of the Annexure.
- Who can enter? Entry is open to all active members of Transmoto Tribe. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and all suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- How do I know if my entry has been accepted? Your entry will be deemed accepted only once you have completed the survey and 25 words or less question. The Promoter takes no responsibility if your entry is lost, late or misdirected. The Promoters’ decision to all aspects of the competition in final and no correspondence will be accepted.
- What happens once the Promoter receives my entry? Your entry will become property of the Promoter who may use your personal information in order to conduct the competition. The information you provide, unless you advise the Promoter in writing and the Promoter confirm its receipt (also in writing) may also be stored and entered into a database and may be used for future competitions, marketing and publicity purposes in any media without notice and without any fee being paid.
- What happens if I no longer wish to take part in the competition? You need to advise the Promoter in writing.
- How do you decide who wins? Entries will be chosen by a random chance draw. The Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to request winners provide proof of identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize. The winning entry will be selected from all entries received at the close of competition at the offices of the Promoter. The winner/s will be notified by email and their details will be published on the Promoter’s website.
- When will the competition open? The competition will be open on 09/09/2020 at 1500 AEST.
- When will the competition close? The competition will close on 17/09/2020 by 2400 AEST.
- When will the prize be drawn? The winning entry will be chosen on 18/09/2020 by 1600 AEST.
- When will the winner be notified? The winning entry will be notified by 18/09/2020 by 1700 AEST by email, telephone &/or website.
- What is the value of the prize? Please see Item 3 in the attached Annexure.The total value of the prize is in Australian dollars and includes GST. The recommended retail value is provided by the supplier, correct at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the value of the prize changes.
- How many prizes can I win? One prize package per person and the prize can’t be transferred, varied or redeemed for cash.
- What will I get if the original prize is unavailable? The Promoter has the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- What happens if my prize is damaged or lost? The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies take no responsibility if the prize is delayed, damaged or lost in transit.
- Are there any tax implications? Sometimes this may happen. You may wish to seek independent tax advice prior to accepting the prize.
- What happens if I incur a loss or damage from the prize? If you suffer any loss or damage whatsoever suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in connection with any prize, the Promoter will not be held responsible. Please be aware that before receiving the prize the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter at its discretion.
- What can alter or prevent the Competition taking place? The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by:
- defects, delays and any other problems affecting technical equipment or telecommunication systems;
- infection by computer virus, bugs, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter;
- tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud;
- intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to:
- vandalism, power failures, civil unrest, strikes;
- tempests, natural disaster, acts of God.
- Can I be excluded from the Competition?
- The Promoter can disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions and/or engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct
3CMG Pty Ltd
Trading as/ Transmoto Tribe
PO Box 603 AVALON BEACH NSW 2107